Lundix SPC Bridge KNX
SPC Bridge KNX allows interfacing Vanderbilt SPC intrusion system to a KNX system. Using the SPC Bridge KNX you are able to use events from all your SPC connected motion detectors, door/window contacts, fire detectors and alarm status for automations in your KNX system. SPC Bridge KNX includes a certified Weinzierl KNX interface for a reliable and approved connection to the KNX bus.
- Mirrors SPC zone and area states/status to KNX bus
- Support for area and zone commands from KNX bus, e.g arm/disarm, inhibit zone.
- SPC Panel Communication using FlexC (LAN)
- Weinzierl KNX interface 332 or 312 is included
- Communication objects configurable in KNX ETS.
- Web based Admin GUI
- Recommended for maximum 128 zones and 16 areas (The actual limit depends on the use case, e.g. how many motion detectors the SPC system has.)
Tilgængelig på restordre