The card is inserted into a compartment from the top of the device. The color of the reader RGB LED bar indicates that the card has been recognized and shows different (configurable) colors for status or anomalies reporting such as:
– Card recognized (welcome): default color Green
– Incorrect system code: Orange color default
– Unrecognized ID card: default color Red
– Wrong Card Date (validity expired): default color Yellow
– Wrong day of the week (Entry prohibited day): default color Purple
– Wrong time of day (Entry forbidden time): default color Blue-Cyan
The reader also integrates a buzzer (which can be activated with the ETS parameter) for anomalies signaling.
The Systems for access control KNX Eelectron, developed on KNX protocol, are intelligent custom home automation systems for automation and energy saving in buildings; the product range with Made in Italy design and production is designed for residential, hotel and building applications.