KNX RF USB-Stick
Convenient and wireless access to a KNX installation from a PC or laptop.
The device serves as an interface to KNX installations via radio, using the KNX RF standard. This enables the communication of KNX devices with PC tools.
The interface structure corresponds to a common USB stick (USB 2.0 type A). The device does not feature any operating or display elements.
A KNX RF/TP media coupler is required in the KNX system for communication with fixed-wired KNX TP components.
– Supports the common EMI protocol (cEMI)
– Supply of device via the PCÍs USB interface
– Connection of PC and KNX via KNX RF radio
– Extensions via firmware updates
– Address assignment, programming and troubleshooting of KNX devices via ETS from version 5
– Required standard Windows drivers are installed or activated automatically when device is inserted
Forventet leveringstid: 3-7 hverdage